High Performance Anhydrite Flowing Screed.
New to Cloburn Granitmix is our latest offering Granitflow Screed.
Granitflow Screed is the perfect way to get the most out of your underfloor heating system, as the flowability of liquid screed means that it encloses pipework completely, eliminating air bubbles and gaps to ensure improved heat conductivity throughout your floor. Even if you don’t have underfloor heating, liquid screed is an excellent choice for internal flooring when compared with more traditional methods, as it is self-levelling and quicker to dry than other sand and cement screeds.
- Less time consuming and labour intensive than conventional sand cement screed creating a superior finish and can take all floor coverings when correctly prepared.
- Self Compacting so takes away any potential failure due to poor compaction.
Contact us today on 01555 663 444 to discuss how Granitflow Screed or perhaps one of our other products can benefit your business.
Benefits & Advantages
- 98% of binder made from recycled waste from the chemical industry and is 100% recyclable
- Less time consuming and labour intensive than conventional Sand Cement Screed – able to lay up to 1500m2 per day by a one or two man team
- Higher thermal conductivity than SCS, can lay from 15mm depth (50mm minimum for SCS)
- Thinner depth means floors heat up quicker
- Self-compacting so no compaction needed, as well as being a lot easier to install this also takes away any potential failures due to poor compaction
- Gives superior finish to SCS
- Can take all floor coverings when floor correctly prepared
- Dapple in 2 directions to remove air and give level finish
- Drying – Foot traffic allowed – 24-48 hours, Loading – 5-7 days, ready for coverings at 28 days, can force dry at 7 days, ready for coverings at 28 days
- Minimum strength – C25
- Minimum depth for unbonded floor (on top of polythene) – 15mm (TS 15 or TS 20 Screed)
- Minimum depth for floating floor (on top of insulation) – 35mm
Benefits & Advantages
The differences between Granitflow Screed, Granitflow and Ready Mix Concrete
Granitflow Screed – Our screed is different from readymix concrete as its doesn’t contain course aggregates or cement. It is made by the combination of Anhydrite powder, washed concrete sand and water. The flow of this screed allows it to be placed on top of underfloor heating without the need for compaction. Its self-levelling and no vibration is necessary to remove bubbles and densify the liquid mass. Finished by dappling to remove any air and give the desired finish.
Granitflow – This is a self-compacting concrete, although it’s made up of the same constituents as a normal ready mix concrete its specially formulated to spread into the form with no need for mechanical vibration. Granitflow is a non-segregating concrete that is placed by means of its own weight. It only requires dappled after placing to remove any excess air and give an optimised finish.
Ready mix concrete – made according to a set mix design, our readymix concrete combines a precise amount of granite, washed concrete sand, admixtures and cement or GGBS/Cement combination, to produce concrete mixes for any and all purposes. We can add fibres, waterproof admixture or any other special admixtures for any speciality requirement.